Crock-pot BBQ Chicken
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5/8 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce (your favorite)
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
NOTE: Try my Homemade Italian Dressing
Substitute Maple syrup for brown sugar
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on Low.
- Shred Chicken with a fork and serve…