Homemade Italian Dressing\Bread Dipping Oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 Tablespoon table salt
WET Mix: 1-1/2 Cup Canola and or Olive Oil 2/3 Cup White and or Cider Vinegar (my DIY Vinegar How To)
Blend it all together and chill or serve warm, if you like…
Notes: Makes 16oz
- Shake well before serving!
- You can make it even easier by skipping the dry mix and using Italian seasoning (from your herb cabinet) 2-1/2 Tbps to the oil and vinegar and the Tbsp salt and your done…
- I like to add a pinch of lemon pepper.
- Salt can be omitted or a substitute used but I’d rather live a shorter life with better taste!
- Red Pepper flakes are an awesome addition for those that want a little more zest.
- If you are feeling adventurous, use some orange juice with the vinegar.
- Skip the vinegar and use as bread dripping oil
- The Dry mix alone works great in a half gallon of tomato juice for Bloody Mary’s!!! Just throw in your favorite hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce…